’Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the wall of the rectum and anus that may be caused by too much pressure in the vein. It can cause pain and bleeding. Though hemorrhoids are a very common disease, we still feel ashamed of this disease. The number of people in the US suffering from hemorrhoids is estimated to be around 10.4 million and 1 million new cases occur each year. Worldwide, the overall prevalence of hemorrhoids in the general population is estimated to be 4.4%.
Though many people are suffering from this, it is still taboo. I was suffering from hemorrhoids in my high school days. I remember how ashamed and scared I was. I used to have the problem of chronic constipation. I had a very bad food habit. I used to eat only low fiber food like egg, meat, bread, and drink less water. All this made my bowl habit bad and built chronic constipation. Then there was blood in my stool and pain. I was too scared to tell my parents. I didn’t have any knowledge about hemorrhoids. This ignorance made that time more difficult. Then eventually I told my mother and take treatment.</p>
Simple and easy measures will alleviate symptoms while haemorrhoids get better without treatment. However, medicines and even surgery may sometimes be needed in case of prolonged suffering. Symptoms can be relieved in the following ways. However, they will not eliminate the haemorrhoids:
- Topical creams and ointments: Many creams can help in haemorrhoids.
- ReVIVOL-XR Plus Advanced Hemorrhoid Treatment, 5% Lidocaine Cream + Powerful Antioxidants for Rapid Relief from Pain, Itch, & Burn. The cream contains 5% lidocaine, vitamin E and aloe vera.
- Aloe vera can improve the wound healing process, and reduce inflammation. Magnesium lactate available in the gel can prevent the production of histamine that causes itching and irritation of the skin. It also enhances the immune system. Aloe vera is known for its anti-inflammatory, skin protection, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, antiseptic, and wound healing properties. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant. Vitamin E is often used in skin creams and lotions because it is believed to play a role in encouraging skin healing and reducing scarring after injuries. Vitamin E is a powerful biological antioxidant. Antioxidants such as vitamin E act to protect cells against the effects of free radicals.
- Made Ice packs and cold compresses
- A sitz bath using warm water
- Moist towelettes
Also, I changed food habit. I added high fibre food like nuts, beans, lentils, peas, vegetables and fruits and drunk water more. I avoided some foods like low fibre food, alcohol and caffeine. All these helped me to prevent constipation and hemorrhoids. ReVIVOL-XR Plus
After using this cream, the irritation, burning and itching were much less. It gave me instant relief from all this. This cream is available on Amazon. Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
We all should be aware of hemorrhoids. They are cure easily without any surgery if we get treatment at an early stage.