This is that era of human civilization when people have finally started talking about the ‘plus size’ category for men and women. Isn’t it unusual to find out that people are looking down on you because you do not satisfy their aspirations on the ‘conventional’ body structure? However, with some of the raging influencers in our country like Sakshi Sindhwani and Aashna Bhagwani, people are getting insights on how every body type is different and that is exactly what makes it special.
The concept of plus size clothing for women and men is a recent diversification It is a much-required innovation in the fashion industry. This shows that women of all sizes are equally beautiful. One should indefinitely understand their value. The best part is that people of every size can now buy dresses online with the increasing number of brands coming our way.
The plus-size fashion has come to India from overseas. This dates back to the 1900s when Lane Byrant from America started this lineage for pregnant women who generally tend to gain weight during their period. To provide them comfort and ease at all times, this was a great innovation in the field of clothing.
Dresses for women now come in sizes ranging from XS to 6XL. This gives a lot of women out there the chance to wear what they want to without being restricted to the conventional sizes of various outfits. To be comfortable in your skin is the motto of bringing in this category in the fashion industry.
Few Indian brands that have broken age-old stereotypes of clothing and have come up with plus size dresses are listed as follows:
- Bewakoof: Bewakoof has their very own collection of plus-sized dresses for women that are equipped with a lot of variety and also available at pocket-friendly prices. The Beach Blue Pique Dress is a perfect pick for your beach outing this weekend.
If you are thinking, the collection is just for the summer season, then you are mistaken. The Pastel Beige High Neck Pocket Dress is the perfect choice for your winter season parties, pair it with an overcoat and long boot as your footwear, steal the show like never before.
Here you will find one outfit for every type of event. So, it is better to have one from every lot and keep yourself ever prepared for an outing.
- FabAlley Curve: Now flaunt those curves with the latest collection on FabAlley. You would vouch for the subtle yet unconventional colours of dresses and having one of these in your wardrobe will not do you any harm.
- PlusS: An Indian brand that makes kurtas, casual tops, and other outfits for women and has all the collection in plus size as well. You can choose anything you like and keep stocking up for the next time you go out.
- Stalk Buy Love: This is a well-known clothing label for the plus size. If you are looking for dresses for women then here’s your pick. Not only for going out, but you can also avail of midis and nighties along with other homewears in this online website in a variety of ranges.
- Sassy Soda: As the name suggests, now pour in all your sass with their range of plus-size dresses online. From casual to sporty to formal – they have it all.
Now don’t hesitate and go ahead with your aspirations when it comes to wearing dresses and rocking your world like never before. On Bewakoof the Tribe Members get an additional discount for every product. Go ahead and get your hands on the massive collection in the plus-size category for ladies’ dresses.